Support Workers | Torquay
Support Workers | Westbrooke Grange
Job reference: REQ001103
Location: Torquay, Devon
Salary: £9.69 per hour
Package: Wagestream, Perkbox, Training and Qualification Opportunities, Internal Progression, Pension and more.
Apply now! Contact us today to find out more about a career in Care.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to join us as a Support Worker at our care home in Torquay, Devon – Days & Nights available!
About Westbrooke Grange:
- Be able to demonstrate a warm, person centred and affirmative approach to people with learning disabilities
- Administer medication in line with our procedures
- Demonstrate written communication skills, sufficient to contribute to a record keeping system
- Help people using our services with activities of daily living such as bathing and using the toilet.
To ensure the highest quality of care for the people we support we will provide you with easily accessible training, including bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of people using services and your personal development.
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
With us, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Key Worker status
- Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
- Wagestream – our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
- Training & Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal Progression Opportunities – We’re committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
- Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach.
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Apply now to build an amazing career with the Salutem family and be part of a brilliant team!
We can’t wait to hear from you.
For an informal chat regarding the role, please contact the Home Manager on 01803 315 305.