Support Workers | Lancaster
Support Workers | Lancashire Community Services
Job reference: REQ000612
Salary: £9.00 – £10.25 per hour
Package: Free DBS, Perkbox, Training and Qualification Opportunities, Internal Progression
Apply now! Contact us today to find out more about a career in Care.
We are looking for Community Support Workers to join our friendly team at Lancashire Community Services. Lancashire Community Services supports many individuals with various disabilities, in their own homes and out in the community.
As a Support Worker you’ll be committed to supporting disabled people to live fulfilling lives, assisting them with their social and household activities, and with any medication and personal care requirements. You’ll need clear communication skills, both written and verbal and a flexible approach to your work.
Full training will be given – your approach and attitude to work is more important to us than previous experience.
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
- Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
- Can you inspire the people we support and your team to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
- Are you LOYAL are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
- Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
- Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
- Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mind-set to work?
- Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
At Salutem, we understand that providing our colleagues with a work life balance; to invest their freedom in what they love, benefits the care they give to the people using our services. Shifts run on a rolling rota over a 7 day week.
As an equal opportunities employer, our teams reflect the rich diversity of the people we care for, we welcome applications from all backgrounds, particularly applications from individuals with disabilities.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow a robust recruitment process, all applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We can offer:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
- Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal progression opportunities
- Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Free DBS Check
We ensure that the people we support reach their full potential – and of course we’ll make sure that you reach yours. So make a great career move and come and join us at Lancashire Community Services in making all the difference. It begins with your application!