Support Worker | Plymouth
Day Support Worker | Klein House, Plymouth
Job reference: REQ001112
Salary £9.00 – £10.25 per hour
Free DBS Check, Training and Qualification Opportunities, Perkbox, Pension, Employee Discount
Apply now! Contact us today to find out more about a career in Care.
Full time, part time and flexible roles available!
Whether you’re starting your career or are a seasoned Support Worker, we have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills at our homes in Plymouth.
At Klein House, we provide safe and stimulating environments for individuals with complex needs, learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and behaviours that challenge, through a range of positive support approaches. We put the people who use our service and our staff at the centre of everything we do, working in collaboration to ensure good outcomes for the people we support.
With us, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support. We hope that you will be able to add to the team with your enthusiasm and willingness to learn as we believe the people we support deserve large and colourful lives.
- Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
- Can you inspire the people we support and your team to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
- Are you LOYAL are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
- Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
- Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
- Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mind-set to work?
- Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
Our team reflects the rich diversity of the individuals we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We particularly welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow a robust recruitment process. All applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we can offer you:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Care Certificate. You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Induction – Support Workers joining us will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to their specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach.
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day. If you are too, then apply today to join our team!