Registered Manager | Newquay
Registered Manager | Newquay Cornwall
At Salutem, one of our core values is to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. To achieve this, we believe in rewarding our managers for their hard work, dedication and commitment to achieving our goals. You play a vital role in leading and guiding your team towards success. That is why our managers receive up to 20% bonus on top of their salary, depending on their performance and contribution to the organisation.
What makes Salutem Different?
At Salutem Care and Education, we recognise the value and wisdom that come from all stages of life. Join our team to be a part of a community that truly appreciates the richness of age diversity.
We are a Global Top 100 Inspiring Workplace – We celebrate our recent recognition as a top 100 Inspiring Workplace Globally with special recognition for our efforts in communication and employee experience.
We develop and support colleagues for the future – We create a continuous learning and reflective practice environment that emphasises growth and continuous development.
Furthermore, we offer a 24-hour FREE online GP Service – Ever struggled to get an appointment with your local GP? Not any more with our Free online GP who can prescribe. Even better, it’s not just for you but also your family! We have great testimonials from staff who have used the service.
About The Beach:
The Beach is made up of 9-bed, beautifully presented executive flats situated in a prominent beach-side location in the village of Porth. We don’t just provide care for the people we support here at The Beach, we help them to achieve their goals and aspirations while living their best lives!
We’re looking for new work-family members to help the individuals we support fulfil their dreams and help them thrive in all they want to do. The individuals we support enjoy many activities, besides the beach being right in front of us that we love popping down to for ice cream, we love to take trips out to the Blue Reef Aquarium! The Lappa Valley Steam Railway isn’t too far, and we love watching the trains pass and even taking a trip on one too!
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
• Our Management Bonus Scheme takes into consideration a range of KPIs from inspections, audits, staffing, finances, training, annual leave, sickness and more. Meeting targets in all these areas will result in a performance bonus. The better you do, the bigger your bonus!
• We have an attractive relocation package on offer to the right candidate.
• FREE 24-hour online GP service for you and your family – No more waiting in vain to book an appointment, get in front of a GP in the comfort of your own home who can prescribe to you and your family!
• Internal progression opportunities – We’re committed to supporting your learning and upskilling and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
• Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach.
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
What are my responsibilities as a Registered Manager?
- To monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using our service within your defined area.
- To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets.
- The overall operation of the services ensuring the smooth running and the allocation and management of staff.
- The delivery of excellent operational services, regularly supervising the Team Leaders.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient provision of support to the people using the services.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills and be able to organise and prioritise your workload whilst being financially astute.
- You will need to be experienced in social care management and the CQC Framework and will possess excellent knowledge of Health and Social Services and applicable regulations/legislation.
- You will have experience in motivating and enabling a staff team to achieve good outcomes in partnership with the people we support, and with an emphasis on role modelling best practices in a caring environment.
- You will have a proven track record of improving and developing services for people with disabilities.
Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you’ll be poised to hit the ground ‘sprinting’
You will join us with a QCF Level 5 Adult Management Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.