Night Support Worker | Westgate |
Night Support Worker (Westgate)
Job reference REQ000918
Date posted 05/11/2020
Application closing date
Location West Bromwich
Salary £8.97 per hour
Free DBS Pension Employee Discount
We are looking for a part time Night Support Worker to join our small friendly team at our service in West Bromwich. Westgate supports individuals with a learning disability and other associated mental health conditions.
You’ll be working 21 hours per week on a rota basis.
Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
Can you inspire the people we support and your colleagues to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
Are you LOYAL, are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mindset to work?
Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
If this is you – then get in touch!
As a Support Worker you’ll be committed to supporting people to live fulfilling lives, assisting them with their social and household activities, and with any medication and personal care requirements. You’ll need clear communication skills, both written and verbal and a flexible approach to your work.
Full training will be given – your approach and attitude to work is more important to us than previous experience.
What can we offer you?
- Training/Qualification Opportunities– In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Care Certificate. You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Internal progression opportunities
- Induction – Support Workers joining us will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to their specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Perkbox -We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets,flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline,covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We also provide full mandatory training and care certificate. Entry onto the Diploma is provided dependant on successful completion of your probationary period
Apply now and one of our team will review your CV and be in touch!
If you are looking for a new opportunity with career prospects and would like to be part of our dynamic organisation which supports people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, please apply.
We are committed to equal opportunities and particularly welcome applications from disabled people. We take safeguarding seriously and all applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.