Night Support Worker | Tiptree
Night Support Worker | Tiptree
Job reference REQ001062
Date posted 24/02/2021
Application closing date –
Salary £8.72 – £9.97 per hour
Free DBS Check, Training and Qualification Opportunities, Perkbox, Pension, Employee Discount
Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of adults, then look no further as we have the role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to join us as a Night Support Worker at our care home in Tiptree.
At Kelvedon and Morley Road, we provide support to individuals with a physical disability and related health conditions.
At Salutem, we understand that providing our colleagues with a work life balance; to invest their freedom in what they love, benefits the care they give to the people using our services. That’s why we’re looking for a flexible person on-the-go, to take a rewarding opportunity to learn new skills. Shifts run on a rolling rota over a 7 day week. Day, night and weekend shifts are available.
With us, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support. We hope that you will be able to add to the team with your enthusiasm and willingness to learn as we believe the people we support deserve large and colourful lives.
- Write care plans and reports to ensure all the necessary information is kept in a meaningful and accessible way
- Work within policies and procedures to administer medication as required
- Assist with social and household activities and personal care requirements
- Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
- Can you inspire the people we support and your team to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
- Are you LOYAL are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
- Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
- Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
- Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mind-set to work?
- Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards this. If you do not hold this qualification, the company will sponsor you to achieve this qualification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. All applicants must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Care Certificate. You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Induction – Support Workers joining us will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to their specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day. If you are too, then apply today to join our team.