Night Support Worker | Birchwood |
Night Support Worker | Birchwood
Job reference REQ000958
Date posted 04/01/2021
Application closing date
Salary £9.00 – £9.97 per hour
Free DBS Pension Employee Discount
Whether you’re starting your career or are a seasoned Night Support Worker, we have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills at our home in Chesham.
Our Chesham based care home provides a care support partnership with adults living with physical disabilities and complex needs. We believe the people we support deserve large and colourful lives, that’s why we provide our care support workers with bespoke training tailored to the needs of the people we support.
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support. In this role you will be expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate a warm, person centred and affirmative approach to people with physical disabilities
- Administer medication in line with our procedures
- Demonstrate written communication skills, sufficient to contribute to a record keeping system
- Helping people using services perform activities of personal care and activities of daily living such as bathing and using the toilet.
In order to meet our expectations and provide the highest quality of care for people using our services, we provide you with easily accessible training, in specialist fields, to reflect the individual needs of the people we support and your personal development.
We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day. If you are too, then apply today to join our team. In return you’ll receive:
- Competitive pay rates
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- Perkbox – Discount to high street shops
- Free DBS check
As an equal opportunities employer, our teams reflect the rich diversity of the people we care for, we welcome applications from all backgrounds, particularly applications from individuals with disabilities.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow a robust recruitment process, all applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check