Children’s Occupational Therapist | Essex
Children’s Occupational Therapist
Job reference REQ000919
Date posted 4/2/2021
Application closing date 28/2/2021
Location Ingfield Manor School, Billingshurst, Essex
Salary Up to £37,500 (dependent on experience)
Free DBS Perkbox Training and Qualification Opportunities Internal Progression
Job category/type Support
Ingfield Manor School is a day and weekly boarding school for 60 pupils and students age 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy. We are one of the UK’s leading Conductive Education providers. Our school is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources, including a state-of-the-art multi-sensory room.
We require enthusiastic and dynamic occupational therapist to work as part of a transdisciplinary team, with our students. Experience is desirable in one or more of the following areas; postural management / motor development /specialist seating, sensory development, hand splinting, working with individuals with a neurological impairment. Full clinical supervision, training and CPD opportunities are ongoing.
- Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
- Can you inspire the people we support and your team to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
- Are you LOYAL are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
- Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
- Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
- Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mind-set to work?
- Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. All applicants must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training/Qualification Opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- Induction – new starters will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to their specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day. If you are too, then apply today to join our team