Team Leader (Berrywood)
Job title: Team Leader (Berrywood)
Job reference: REQ000924
Date posted 28/12/2020
Application closing date
Salary £12.50 per hour
Free DBS Perkbox Training and Qualification Opportunities Internal Progression
Job category/type Support
Are you looking to make a difference to lives, then look no further as we have the role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to join us as a Team Leader at Berrywood Lodge in Northampton.
At Berrywood Lodge we provide support to individuals living with mental health conditions.
We are seeking a potential candidate with a strong emphasis on promoting Person-Centred approaches and values in all aspects of the service we provide.
The ideal candidate will have experience of motivating and enabling a team of staff to achieve good outcomes in partnership with the people we support, and with an emphasis on role modelling best practice in a care environment.
You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills and be able to organise and priorities your work load whilst being financially astute.
· Do you feel you can offer a SUPPORTIVE environment to enable people to grow and develop?
· Can you inspire the people we support and your team to be AMBITIOUS and embrace new opportunities?
· Are you LOYAL are you able to put the needs of very complex people first?
· Do you value UNIQUE ideas and ways of working, do you support innovative practices?
· Can you work in TRANSPARENT, open, working environments and foster inclusive working cultures?
· Can you bring energy, positivity and an ENGAGING mind-set to work?
· Are you passionate about enabling people to have a MEANINGFUL life, to have new experiences or even develop new skills?
You will need to be experienced in care management and will possess excellent knowledge of Care Act 2014, Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulation 2014, CQC Regulations (Registration) 2009 and Valuing People Now. Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you’ll be poised to hit the ground ‘sprinting’.
You will join us with a Level 3 Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 3 Diploma.
All applicants must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
– Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
– Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development
– Internal progression opportunities
– Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
– Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
– Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
We ensure that the people we support reach their full potential – and of course we’ll make sure that you reach yours. So make a great career move, come and join us at Berrywood Lodge in making all the difference. It begins with your application!